Saturday 10 September 2011

Supply Depot

I made some buildings to represent a Supply Depot. We played a game recently where there were house rules for being near the Vehicle Repair Shop, Ammo Store, and Barracks. They don't look great, but building a terrain collection is a slow and steady marathon..

Garage, Barracks (x2), and Fencing

I achieved my hobby goals for August. I'm keeping cool in September..doing whatever I feel like. Having targets certainly gets things done but as soon as it feels like work it's time to chill out.

I will be making a Slaanesh addition to my Chaos 40K army in the coming weeks, they are in the post.

In October, I will likely be engaging in all things Dark Ages, as I'm leaning towards Saxons for Hail Caesar, which will double up as a nice warband for Saga which is looking good.

October 1st I am playing in a big multiplayer, all-day, American Civil War game, so I'll be learning the Fire and Fury rules. I've recently played some 20mm Napoleonics multiplayer battles which were a lot of fun and very very different to what I am used to. So, I am getting out there and seeing what else is around.

-scott

No comments:

Post a Comment