Sunday 14 November 2010

Chaos Space Marines - Army Complete

For the first time in twelve years, I have a painted army of over 2000 points. I painted the first plague marines for this army around three years ago. Crazy. Still, it's only really this year that I've been playing some actual games with old friends and seriously trying to finish things off. I've also been getting married and working too much, so, it's taken a while, but now it's done!

Here they are, awaiting planetfall in T-minus 5 days:






My painting desk is now clear. The slate is clean. This is a tantalising thing for me, I am in a happy state now, just wandering around in my mind picking things up off the shelves of my memory, looking them over, brushing the dust off...wondering what's next.

I know one thing for sure; next weekend is 'Planetstrike Weekend'.

What's the point in raising an army if you don't take it to war?

See you on the other side.

-scott

2 comments:

  1. seriously *can not wait* to see these guys in the flesh, they look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truely an inspirational yet diabolical vision to behold, if Goerge Romero did 40k armies, this would be it!

    ReplyDelete